Shop with confidence at MFI
The ValleyLab Force EZc Electrosurgical Generator is certified to proper operating specifications and in excellent condition.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Force EZc Electrosurgical Generator features Instant Response Technology, making for a smoother cut through all tissue types, and added safety and reliability. It provides surgeons with improved performance at lower power settings, minimizing the risk of tissue damage and neuromuscular stimulation.
The Force EZc adjusts automatically, responding to tissue changes, maintaining power delivery, and minimizing drag. Capacitive coupling is reduced by 30 - 50% when using Instant Response technology. This reduction is achieved by limiting the RMS voltage and the high frequency harmonics. Lower voltage means less neuromuscular stimulation and more precise delivery of energy to reduce collateral damage.
Compatible with ValleyLab E6019 Bipolar Dome Footswitch and E6008B Monopolar Footswitch.
ValleyLab Force EZc Electrosurgical Generator Features
- Instant Response Technology: Provides surgeons with improved performance at lower power settings, minimizing the risk of tissue damage and neuromuscular stimulation, and decreasing the need to "turn up the generator."
- A Smoother Cut Through All Tissue Types: The Force EZc Generator adjusts automatically, responding to tissue changes, maintaining power delivery, and minimizing drag.
- Added Safety and Reliability Minimizes Electrosurgical Risks: Capacitive coupling is reduced by 30 - 50% when using Instant Response technology. This reduction is achieved by limiting the RMS voltage and the high frequency harmonics. Lower voltage means less neuromuscular stimulation and more precise delivery of energy to reduce collateral damage.
- Three internal microcontrollers reduce system reaction time and increase the system's processing speed.
- Easy to use, cost effective system.
- Power Efficiency Rating (PER) of approximately 97 for accurate and consistent cut performance.
Two Cut Modes, both controlled by Instant Response technology, offers surgeons a variety of choices:
- Pure Cut: For a clean, precise cut.
- Blend: For cutting with hemostasis.
Two Primary Coag Modes:
- Low: For low voltage contact coagulation suitable in laparoscopic and delicate tissue work.
- High: For efficient non-contact coagulation in most applications.
- Standard Bipolar Mode: Controlled by Instant Response technology and utilizes low voltage to prevent sparking.
- The Force EZc is versatile and compatible with other devices, including the Force Argon II and Force GSU argon coagulation system, as well as the OptiMumm Smoke Evacuator, through a direct cable link.
- Separate monopolar and bipolar footswitch connectors on rear panel for easy set up.
- Convenient Design for Boom Applications: Additional front mounted footswitch connector is switchable, allowing monopolar or bipolar actiavtion from a monopolar footswitch.
ValleyLab Force EZc Electrosurgical Generator Specifications
- ValleyLab Footswitch Compatibility:
- #E6019 - Bipolar Dome Footswitch.
- #E6008B - Monopolar Footswitch.
- Bipolar: 470 kHz sinusoid.
- Pure: 393 kHz sinusoid.
- Blend: 393 kHz bursts of sinusoid, recurring at 27 kHz intervals. 50% duty cycle envelope.
- Low 1: 240 +/- 40 kHz sinusoid recurring at 39 kHz. 8% duty cycle.
- Low 2: 393 kHz sinusoid.
- Low 3: 393 kHz sinusoid.
- High 1: 470 +/- 40 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 57 kHz.
- High 2: 470 +/- 40 kHz damped sinusoidal bursts with a repetition frequency of 30 kHz.
Input Power Requirements:
- 110 - 120 VAC.
- Operating Range: 85 - 140 VAC.
- Max Current Cut: 8.0 A.
- Max Current Coag: 4.2 A.
- Weight: 15 lb (6.8 kg).
- Dimensions: 5" (H) x 16" (W) x 15.6" (L) (12.7 cm x 40.6 cm x 39.5 cm).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.