Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Tri-Star LED Mobile Surgical Light - Mobile Mount (#TSLEDM) is a bright, energy-efficient surgical light mounted on a wheeled base and a flexible, adjustable arm.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Tri-Star LED is a uniquely shaped lamp with three LED modules in a triangle shape, allowing room for multiple caregivers without obstructing the light. The head has a ring of handholds around the lamp head, making it easy to grasp with one hand and maneuver into place.
The mobile stand is weighted for balance and prevents tipping, and is equipped with caster wheels to move smoothly from station to station. The stand is also height-adjustable, rising between 27 inches and 80 inches and providing light from any angle. This light is most ideal for procedures in a small, limited space, and provides cool focused light that is comfortable for both user and patient.
Sunnex Tri-Star LED Mobile Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Features
- Mobile stand is balanced and height-adjustable.
- LED modules are energy-efficient and last for up to 50,000 hours (on average).
- Handholds around the lamp head allow for easy maneuvering.
Sunnex Tri-Star LED Mobile Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Specifications
- Weight: 37 lb (17 kg).
- Height: 93" (236 cm).
- Power Consumption: 35 W.
- Light Intensity: Up to 4,000 Footcandles (38,000 Lux).
- Light Source: (3) LED Modules (12 W each).
- LED Lifespan: ~ 50,000 hours.
- Color Temperature: 4,000 K.
- Color Rendering Index: 96 - 98.
- Mobile Mount Height: 27" - 80" (69 cm - 203 cm).
- Lamp Head Arm: 28" (71 cm).
Sunnex Tri-Star LED Mobile Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.