Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Mobile-MRI Mount (#PF28016M) is brilliant, versatile examination light that is safe for use around MRI equipment.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts, Lifetime Customer Support.
The Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Mobile-MRI Mount is specially designed for MRI environments, offering a bright, reliable light for examinations. It's intended use is for outside the bore. The mobile stand and 30 foot cord allow for maximum movement around MRI facilities. The swivel head lamp is powered by a 50 watt Halogen bulb that emits 2,000 hours of light.
The Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Mobile-MRI Mount is secured on a five-wheeled base. The mobile light is easily portable around large rooms or between facilities, and offers the brightness of direct sunlight with the heat ejected from the back.
Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Mobile-MRI Mount Features
- Non-magnetic designed for safe use in MRI environments.
- Mobile, weighted, 5-wheel base for lightweight transportation.
- 3,000 hours of light out of the box.
Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Mobile-MRI Mount Specifications
- Weight: 40 lb (18.14 kg).
- Light Intensity: 2,350 Footcandles / 25,300 Lux at 1 meter.
- Light Source: 13.8 V / 50 W / 10° Halogen Bulb.
- Bulb Life: 2,000 hours.
- Light Color Temperature: Up to 4,000 Kelvin.
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Lamp Head Rotation: 310 degrees.
- Color: White - RAL 9002.
- Shipping Weight: 47 lb (21.3 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 61" x 27" x 9".
Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Mobile-MRI Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.