Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Direct Mount (#PF28010) secures a brilliant exam light in close proximity to patients, providers, or vital examination equipment. You'll have a bright, clear view for the duration of your procedure.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts, and Lifetime Customer Support.
The Sunnex PF28010 PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Direct Mount is powered by a 50 watt Halogen lightbulb, with the brilliance of cool, direct sunlight. The lamp is equipped with a lever for simple, one-handed use and two positioning arms.
This light source is most ideal for general examination rooms, as the light is easily maneuverable. The lamp head is 5.83 inches wide, making it compact and out of the way during routine exams. It's also available as a wall, ceiling, and mobile unit.
Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Direct Mount Features
- Swivel lamp head and two arms for easy positioning.
- Brightness of direct sunlight, with heat expelled through the back of the lamp head.
- Lightweight, easy for one-handed use.
Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Direct Mount Specifications
- Weight: 4.5 lb (2.04 kg).
- Light Intensity: 4,000 Footcandles / 43,200 Lux.
- Light Source: Halogen bulb - 12 V / 50 W / 10°.
- Bulb Life: 2,000 hours.
- Light Color Temperature: Up to 4,000 Kelvin.
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Lamp Head Rotation: 310 degrees.
- Color: White - RAL 9002.
- Shipping Weight: 5 lb (2.3 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 31" x 7" x 7".
Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Direct Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.