Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Plug-In Wall Mount (#PF2015-44 PI) is a sturdy exam light that can be quickly installed and plugged in for immediate use.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts, and Lifetime Customer Support.
The Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Plug-In Wall Mount is a dedicated light source for general examinations, especially in areas with limited space. The wall mount contains two flexible arms, with a wide range of rotation and swivel lamp head. The bright light is cool on illumination, with the heat dissipated out the back.
Providers can have the choice of a direct wall mount or plug-in wall mount, depending on their preference. The PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light is also available in a direct mount, ceiling, or mobile unit for versatility.
Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Plug-In Wall Mount Features
- Also available as a direct wall mount (no wires).
- Easy, one-handed adjustment with swivel lamp head and lever.
- Heat is expelled out the back of the lamp.
Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Plug-In Wall Mount Specifications
- Weight: 17 lb (7.71 kg).
- Light Intensity: 4,000 Footcandles / 43,200 Lux.
- Light Source: Halogen bulb - 12 V / 50 W / 10°.
- Bulb Life: 2,000 hours.
- Light Color Temperature: 4,000 Kelvin.
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Lamp Head Rotation: 310 degrees.
- Horizontal Arm Movement: 270 degrees.
- Vertical Arm Movement: 240 degrees.
- Color: White - RAL 9002.
- Shipping Weight: 17 lb (7.71 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 31" x 7" x 7".
Sunnex PF Series Multipurpose Exam Light - Plug-In Wall Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.