Shop with confidence at MFI
The Erbe ICC 200 Electrosurgical Unit is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
Erbe's Erbotom ICC 200 is an electrosurgical unit for all those who need no more than 200 watts of output. It features a comprehensive range of coagulation modes. Cut control allows for for sharply defined, reproducible, cutting quality. Endo Cut gives you the best in cut control and fractionation in polypectomy or papillotomy.
Erbe ICC 200 Electrosurgical Unit Features
- Various Coagulation Modes:
- Auto Cut - Automatic open and closed loop control systems which control and regulate the parameters relevant to the cutting quality so that each respectively selected cutting quality is guaranteed to be reproducible and constant.
- Endo Cut - For use with snare wires and sphincterotomes.
- Forced Coagulation - Advantageous if an efficient hemostasis is to be achieved with relatively small-surface electrodes, such as TUR resection loops.
- Soft Coagulation - Can be activated by key or pedal.
- Bipolar Coagulation - Automatically and constantly controlled. Peak value always remains lower than 200 Vp.
- Expandable for Argon Use: For units equipped with the Argon Coagulation operating mode, the Erbotom ICC 200 supplies a pulsating high-frequency voltage with peak values up to 4,000 V for Argon Gas coagulation.
- Power on Demand: As much as necessary, as little as possible.
Erbe ICC 200 Electrosurgical Unit Specifications
- Output Frequency: 350 kHz.
- Output Power: 140 W.
- Height: 11".
- Length: 14.5".
- Width: 5.9".
- Weight: 17.6 lb.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.