Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie Derm 102 High Frequency Desiccator (#Derm102) comes complete with:
- 3-Button Power Control & Autoclavable Handpiece (#A902).
- (5) Sharp Dermal Tips - Non-Sterile (#A804).
- (2) Sharp Dermal Tips - Sterile (#A805).
- (5) Blunt Dermal Tips - Non-Sterile (#A806).
- (2) Blunt Dermal Tips - Sterile (#A807).
- (2) Derm-Elite Premium Blunt Dermal Tip - Non-Sterile (#A806DE).
- (2) Derm-Elite Premium Blunt Dermal Tip - Sterile (#A807DE).
- (2) Disposable Handpiece Sheath - Non-Sterile (#A910).
- Wall Mount Kit (#A837).
- Medical Grade Power Cord.
- User Manual [(CD Format) (#MC-55-173-001)].
Warranty: 4 Years - Standard (Desiccator) / 1 Year or 25 Steam Autoclave Cycles (Handpiece).
The Derm 102 Electrosurgical Generator with Bipolar is an economical, 10 watt high frequency desiccator, designed to give practitioners the ability to perform in-office, minor skin procedures such as the removal of skin tags, benign lesions, and premalignant lesions. This unit allows practitioners to provide better patient care in the office, at a sensible price, saving the patient time and money, while increasing their practice revenue.
The power can be adjusted using the 3-Button Power Control Handpiece or using the rotary dial on the unit. The Derm 102 features a large, bright LED display for excellent visibility across the procedure room.
Bovie Derm 102 High Frequency Desiccator Features
- 10 watts of bipolar power, adjustable in 1/10th watt increments. To utilize this feature, the Bipolar Cable (#A827V), Bipolar Forcep, and Footswitch activation are required.
- Universal Power.
- Foot Control Setup: One step (utilizes foot switch A803).
- Affordably priced to minimize the facility's expense and maximize their ROI.
- Packaged complete and ready to use. By the time the practitioners utilize all 18 included electrodes, they will have paid for the unit, twice.
Bovie Derm 102 High Frequency Desiccator Specifications
- Dimensions: 8.2" (L) x 7.2" (W) x 2.7" (H) (20.8 cm x 18.4 cm x 6.9 cm).
- Weight: 3 lb (1.4 kg).
- Output Power: 0 - 10 watts (in 1/10th watt increments).
- Output Frequency: 550 kHz.
- Line Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC +/- 10%.
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Main Current: 320 mA Max.
- Power Consumption: 28 VA.
- Basic Construction: In accordance with EN 60601-1.
- Mode of Operation: Intermittent Operation.
- Output Type: Type BF.
- Duty Cycle: 10 sec on / 30 sec off.
- Main Fuses: T 400 mAL, 250 V.
Bovie Derm 102 High Frequency Desiccator Accessories
The following accessories are compatible and commonly purchased with the Derm 102 High Frequency Desiccator:
- #A802EU: Reusable Dispersive Electrode.
- #A804: Sharp Dermal Tips - Non-Sterile.
- #A805: Sharp Dermal Tips - Sterile.
- #A806: Blunt Dermal Tips - Non-Sterile.
- #A807: Blunt Dermal Tips - Sterile.
- #A827V: Forceps Cord.
- #A837: Wall Mount Kit.
- #A902: 3-Button Power Control & Autoclavable Handpiece.
- #A910: Disposable Handpiece Sheath - Non-Sterile.
- Bipolar Forceps.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.