Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie Bantam PRO Electrosurgical Generator (#A952) comes standard with:
- 3-Button Power Control Pencil (#A902).
- (2x) Non-Sterile Disposable Handpiece Sheaths (#A910).
- (2x) Sterile Disposable Handpiece Sheaths (#A910ST).
- (3x) Sterile Disposable Electrodes (#ES01).
- Sterile Disposable Electrode (#ES02).
- Sterile Disposable Electrode (#ES20).
- (5x) Disposable Non-Sterile Dermal Tips (#A804).
- (5x) Disposable Non-Sterile Dermal Tips (#A806).
- (2x) Disposable Non-Sterile Dermal Tips (#A806DE).
- (2x) Disposable Sterile Dermal Tips (#A805).
- (2x) Disposable Sterile Dermal Tips (#A807).
- (2x) Disposable Sterile Dermal Tips (#A807DE).
- (2x) Reusable Grounding Cords (#A1252C).
- (5x) Disposable Split Grounding Pads (#ESRE).
- Wall Mount Kit (#A837).
- User's Guide in CD Format (#MC-55-238-001).
- 110 VAC Hospital-Grade Power Cord (15 ft).
Warranty: 4 Years - Free from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The A952 Bantam PRO Electrosurgical Generator is a high frequency desiccator with cutting ability and generator with 50 watts of cutting power and coagulation capabilities, all in one convenient package.
The Bantam PRO is designed and engineered to be reliable and durable for years of trouble-free use. The unit's life is prolonged by incorporating the latest in chip technology and reducing the number of internal parts, therby generating less internal heat. Cleaning of the unit is simplified by its non-absorbing, non-staining, high-impact ABS enclosure.
RF energy is generated and passed through an interconnecting cable to an accessory where the energy is delivered to cut, coagulate, and ablate tissue. The A952 is designed to remove and destroy skin lesions and to aid the surgeon or physician in any electrosurgical cutting, blending, coagulation, fulguration, and bipolar procedures.
The A952 Bantam PRO improves upon the previous model A950.
Bovie Bantam PRO Electrosurgical Generator Features
- 50 Watts - Cut, Blend, Coagulation.
- Isolated power.
- The high frequency desiccator half of the unit is an upgrade to the popular Aaron 940.
Three Modes of Operation:
- The A952 Generator offers you up to 50 watts in Cut mode, Blended Cut mode, and Pinpoint Coagulation mode.
- Simplicity is achieved using easy-touch, color-coded membrane pads, and by placing all user controls and outputs on the unit's compact front panel.
- The ergonomic arrangement of commonly used operating functions, plus a large, comfortable rotary dial, provide quick operating-mode selections and smooth power control with the option of adjusting the power of the handpiece.
- Cut Mode: Gives a general cutting with a standard RF waveform to cut all types of tissue with minimal hemostasis. It generates constant output power over a wide range of impedances.
- Blend Mode: A combination of Cutting and Hemostasis (55/45). The Blended Cutting offers increased control of bleeding at the surgical application site.
- Coagulation Mode: Provides precise control of bleeding in localized areas.
- Fulguration Mode: Produces a sparking at the skin surface for more shallow tissue destruction (return pad is not required). If increased coagulation is required, then a grounding pad will increase the hemostasis effect.
- Bipolar Mode: A more aggressive coagulation mode, with some arcing, and works with modulation and a crest factor of 4.8.
- Micro Bipolar Mode: A more gentle mode of coagulation (with no arcing) that works with a continuous waveform and a crest factor of 2.6.
- The surgical handpiece fits comfortably in your hand and, when not in use, rests conveniently in a holder specifically designed to minimize contact with the unit. The handpiece holder safely isolates the instrument from the medical team, patient, and unit.
- All industry-standard 3/32" (0.24 cm) disposable and reusable electrodes fit the A902 handpiece. Handpieces may be autoclaved for greater operating efficiency and maximum cost control.
- When in electrosurgical generator mode, the unit features Bovie NEM pad sensing technology which monitors the contact quality between the patient and the return electrode for optimum patient protection from burns.
- Post-procedure cleanup is simple (and fast) due to nonabsorbent ABS enclosures and the use of liquid resistant membrane switches that can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.
- High Frequency Desiccator: A ground referenced machine that does not require the use of a return pad. It gives you precision Fulguration up to 40 watts and Bipolar power up to 40 watts. All power settings are adjustable in 1/10 watt settings from 0.1 - 10 watts.
- Change Power in One Step, Not Four: The doctor can change the power setting with one action, using the up/down buttons on the autoclavable handpiece or the rotary power-control dial. This saves time and protects the sterile field during sensitive procedures.
- Foot Control Advantage: One simply needs to plug in the optional footswitch to use the foot control feature. There is no expensive separate handpiece.
- Bovie 3-Button Handpiece - Better by Design - Inside and Out: The A902 Handpiece allows you to adjust the power output up and down as well as to activate the unit, even when you are in foot control mode. It is designed with a 2-pin plug design to eliminate flying lead.
- Digital Error Detection: The Bantam PRO continuously monitors every aspect of the unit's output. At the sign of any problem, the machine instantly disables the output and displays the appropriate error code on the display. This means unsurpassed safety for you and your patient.
- Memory: The unit automatically powers up to the last activated mode and power settings.
Bovie Bantam PRO Electrosurgical Generator Specifications
|Monopolar||Watts||Vpeak Max Voltage||Crest Factor (Typical)||Frequency|
|Cut I||50||1600 V||2.2 +/- 20%||343 kHz +/- 34.3 kHz|
|Blend||50||2100 V||3.5 +/- 20%||368 kHz +/- 36.8 kHz|
|Coagulation||50||2900 V||5.2 +/- 20%||340 kHz +/- 34.0 kHz|
|Spray Coagulation||40||6300 V||9.5 +/- 20%||410 kHz +/- 82.0 kHz|
|Bipolar||Watts||Vpeak Max Voltage||Crest Factor (Typical)||Frequency|
|Bipolar||40||300 V||2.6 +/- 20%||338 kHz +/- 33.8 kHz|
|Macro Bipolar||40||950 V||5.5 +/- 20%||368 kHz +/- 36.8 kHz|
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz.
- Output Frequency: 304 - 451 kHz.
- Line Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC.
Contact Monitoring Systems:
- 10 ohms or less over entire operating range.
- Range/Trip Point: 10 to 40 degrees C.
- Cooling System: Passive Cooling.
- Technology: Isolated RF Output.
- Dimensions: 7.4" (H) x 8.98" (W) x 4.13" (D) (188 mm x 228 mm x 105 mm).
- Weight: 5 lb (2.26 kg).
Bovie Bantam PRO Electrosurgical Generator Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.