Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie Bantam PRO A952-G Electrosurgical Generator Package combines the powerful Bantam PRO A952 Electrosurgical Generator with the innovative Smoke Shark II System. This combination creates a smoke-free, odor-free environment that is comfortable for both users and patients.
Warranty: 4 Years. The handpiece is covered for 1 year or 25 autoclave cycles, whichever comes first.
The Bovie Bantam PRO A952-G Electrosurgical Generator Package includes the following:
- Bovie Bantam PRO A952-G Electrosurgical Generator (#A952):
- Handpiece (#A902).
- (2) Disposable Handpiece Sheaths - Non-Sterile (#A910).
- (2) Disposable Handpiece Sheaths - Sterile (#A910ST).
- Sterile Disposable Electrodes: (3) #ES01, (1) #ES02, (1) #ES20.
- Non-Sterile Disposable Dermal Tips: (5) #A804, (5) #A806, (2) #A806DE.
- Sterile Disposable Dermal Tips: (2) #A805, (2) #A807, (2) #A807DE.
- (2) Reusable Grounding Cords (#A1252C).
- (5) Disposable Split Grounding Pads (#ESRE).
- Wall Mount Kit (#A837).
- 110 VAC Hospital-grade power cord.
- User's Guide (#MC-55-238-001).
- Bovie Smoke Shark II System:
- Smoke Shark II with Pneumatic Footswitch (FSSEP) (#SE02).
- 35-Hour Filter (#SF35).
- 6' Long 7/8" Tube (#786T).
- Reducer Fitting (attaches to vaginal speculum) (#SERF).
- ESLK Electrosurgical Loop Kit
- 10 mm x 10 mm loop (#ES09).
- 15 mm x 10 mm loop (#ES11).
- 20 mm x 8 mm loop (#ES12).
- 20 mm x 15 mm loop (#ES13).
- 10 mm x 8 mm square (#ES16).
- (5) Extended Ball Electrodes (#ES07).
- A812-C Electrosurgical Mobile Stand
- Mobile Stand (#A812-C).
- Height Extender (#A812-E).
- Instrument Tray (#A808-T).
- Bottom Tray (#A812-BT).
The Bantam PRO A952-G Electrosurgical Generator Package enables users to tackle the toughest skin conditions, while also ensuring that the smoke and odors are removed during the process. The Bantam PRO A952-G Electrosurgical Generator itself is a high frequency desiccator that can remove skin tags, cherry angiomas, and more, through electrosurgical cutting, coagulation, fulguration, and bipolar procedures. The Smoke Shark II ensures that any smoke, toxic plumes, aerosols, or odors produced at the surgical site are taken away.
The A952 Electrosurgical Generator produces up to 50 watts of power for six different modes of electrosurgery. The power can be adjusted in 1/10th increments, to ensure the most accurate output for each case. In addition, there's no grounding pad required when working with the desiccator. The Smoke Shark II contains a filter with up to 35 hours of performance and a monitoring system that lets the user know when it's time to change the filter.
Bovie Bantam PRO A952-G Electrosurgical Generator Package Features
- Full system comes complete with a mobile stand for portability.
- A952 Electrosurgical Generator comes with digital error detection for continuous safety monitoring while in use.
- Smoke Shark II coms ready to use with a filter that lasts 35 hours.
- Two devices in one efficient package.
Bovie Bantam PRO A952-G Electrosurgical Generator Package Specifications
- Shipping Weight: ~ 20 lb.
Bovie Bantam PRO A952-G Electrosurgical Generator:
- Weight: 5 lb (2.26 kg).
- Dimensions: 4.13" (L) x 8.98" (W) x 7.4" (H) (10.5 cm x 22.8 cm x 18.8 cm).
- Output Power Modes:
- Cut, Blend, Coagulation: 50 watts.
- Fulguration, Bipolar Micro Bipolar: 40 watts.
- Output Frequency: 304 - 451 kHz.
- Line Frequency: 50 Hz.
Bovie Smoke Shark II Smoke Evacuator:
- Weight: 10 lb (4.3 kg).
- Dimensions: 15.5" (L) x 11" (W) x 6" (H) (39.4 cm x 27.9 cm x 15.2 cm).
- Line Frequency: 50 - 60 Hz (auto-sensed).
- LED Display Shows: Filter Status, Flow Rate, Service Required notifications.
- Noise Level: 55 dBA maximum.
Bovie Bantam PRO A952-G Electrosurgical Generator Package Configurations
- #A952-G: 100 - 120 VAC Smoke Shark II.
- #A952-220-G: 220 - 240 VAC Smoke Shark II.
Bovie Bantam PRO A952-G Electrosurgical Generator Package Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.