Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Portable 3 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit includes an ADC 804N palm gauge manometer, Small Adult, Adult, and Large Adult calibrated Nylon Adcuffs with single tube bladders, and a multi-pocketed, heavy duty, black nylon zipper case that keeps each component securely in place, yet instantly accessible. The cuffs are available in Multicolor (#731-MCC), Black (#731-BK), Navy (#731-N), or Orange (#731-OR) configurations.
Note: This kit includes only one palm gauge manometer.
Warranty: 3 Years (Manometer carries a lifetime calibration warranty).
The ADC Portable 3 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit is the most compact and portable multicuff kit system available.
ADC Portable 3 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit Features
- Case measures a compact 8" x 6" x 3.5" and can easily be stored in most emergency boxes and trauma kits.
- One-tube bladder with quick release luer slip connector.
- Features our #804 series palm gauge with integrated infinite control trigger valve.
- 804 utilizes a Japanese engineered movement housed in a zinc safety cage within its rugged ABS housing.
- Not made with natural rubber latex.
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-1.
ADC Portable 3 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit Specifications
- Sphyg Type: Multicuff.
- Gauge Product Number: #804N.
- Gauge Warranty: Lifetime.
- Sphyg Accuracy: +/-3 mm Hg at 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) - 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Sphyg Accuracy at Extended Temperature Range: +/- 3 mm Hg or 2%. Whichever is greater at < 50 degrees F (10 degrees C) and > 104 degrees F (40 degrees C).
- Storage Temp: -4 degrees F (-20 degrees C) - 131 degrees F (55 degrees C).
- Valve Type: Integral.
- Number of Tubes: 1.
- Cuff Type: ADCUFF.
Cuff Sizes and Ranges:
- Small Adult: 7.48" - 10.63" (19 cm - 27 cm).
- Adult: 9.06" - 15.75" (23 cm - 40 cm).
- Large Adult: 13.39" - 19.69" (34 cm - 50 cm).
- Inflation Warranty: 3 Years.
- Zipper Storage Case Product Number: 8814BK.
ADC Portable 3 Cuff Sphygmomanometer Multicuff Kit Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.