Shop with confidence at MFI
The ADC Complete Cuff Kit for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station (#9005CK) includes five cuff sizes, (Child, Small Adult, Adult, Large Adult, and Thigh) and each cuff includes a bayonet connector, and is designed to be used with the ADC ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station to capture blood pressure measurements.
Warranty: 2 Years.
The ADC ADView 2 easily captures automated blood pressure measurements at the touch of a button when used in conjunction with these cuffs. With five cuff sizes, ranging from child to thigh, the ADView 2 can be used for patients ages three and older.
ADC Complete Cuff Kit for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Features
- Calibration: The accuracy of cuff -pressure transducers/indicators should be verified bi-annually.
- Safety Systems: Independent hardware over-pressure circuit and redundant software over-pressure algorithm to limit cuff pressure to less than 300 mmHg (+20/-10mmHg). Independent hardware timing circuit and redundant software timer algorithm to limit the duration of a blood pressure cycle to less than 180 seconds.
Blood Pressure Range:
- Diastolic: 20-200 mmHg (adult), 20-160 mmHg (pediatric).
- Systolic: 40-260 mmHg (adult), 40-230 mmHg (pediatric).
- Heart Rate: 30-220 BPM (beats per minute).
- Blood Pressure Accuracy: Meets or exceeds ANSI/AAMI/ISO 81060-2:2013 standard for non-invasive accuracy (+/-5mmHg mean error with 8mmHg standard deviation).
ADC Complete Cuff Kit for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Specifications
|Item Number||Cuff Size||Limb Range||Cuff Color|
|#9005-9CGR-1MB||Child||12 - 19 cm (4.72" - 7.48")||Green|
|#9005-10SARB-1MB||Small Adult||17 - 25 cm (6.69" - 9.84")||Royal Blue|
|#9005-11AN-1MB||Adult||23 - 33 cm (9.06" - 13")||Navy|
|#9005-12XBD-1MB||Large Adult||31 - 40 cm (12.20" - 15.75")||Burgundy|
|#9005-13TBR-1MB||Thigh||38 - 50 cm (14.96" - 19.69")||Brown|
ADC Complete Cuff Kit for ADView 2 Modular Diagnostic Station Media and Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.