Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Bemis 800cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister features an Aerostat bacterial filter and a mechanical shutoff valve that protects against contamination and overflow. This canister is available with a standard green lid (#8002 055) or a white lid (#8002 004). The green lid canisters can be purchased individually or in a case of 70.
Warranty: 1 Year.
The Bemis 800cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister offers a significantly high flow rate for exceptional suctioning during procedures. Bemis canisters can be used in virtually all areas of a facility including Patient Rooms, Operating Rooms, CCU, ICU, Post-Op, and Recovery.
Bemis 800cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Features
- Self-sealing lid provides leak-free seal.
- Large, easy to read graduations.
- Pour spout, vacuum, and patient ports.
- Made of high-impact polystyrene and durable polyethylene.
- Lids contain multiple ports for versatility.
- 800cc has built-in critical measure for more precise measurement.
- Mechanical shutoff valve prevents overflow and contamination.
- Frosted panel provides writing area when needed.
- Nestable for storage.
- For small-volume use.
- Disposable, single use.
Bemis 800cc Hi-Flow Suction Canister Specifications
- Bottom Diameter: 3-3/8" (8.57 cm).
- Top Diameter: 5" (12.7 cm).
- Height: 6-5/8" (16.83 cm).
- Empty Weight: 0.39 lb.
- Full Weight: 2.09 lb.
OK, since MFI send me a second request to review this, here's my review.
My son had Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. At the end of his life, the machine that works with this canister help me to help him until he died. Now I use this set up to drain fluids like brake, clutch, powers steering fluid, oil, clear hydraulic lines and more. The little canister is quality at good price, has a great seal and although it's small, it gets the job done.
perfect !!! good price end delivery. Thanks a million