Shop with confidence at MFI
Harloff 6411PEC Pediatric Cart has nine drawers, breakaway locks in each drawer, pack of 50 break-away seals, 30" of vertical drawer space, wrap-around bumper on separate stabilizing frame, pack of multi-colored labels to identify drawers, 5" ball-bearing full exension drawer slides, and durable hard-baked powder coat finish. Accssories hat come with this cart include: Cardiac board and brackets (680406), Three utility hooks (680402), IV pole (680401), Hospital grade 6-socket outlet strip with 15€² cord and cord wrap, Suction unit shelf (680308), Oxygen tank holder _ D/E size cylinders (680403), Chart holder (680416), Locking sharps container, 5qt sharps, and glove box holder (684811), and two large utility baskets (681501).
Warranty: 12 year warranty on manufactured parts.
Harloff 6411PEC Pediatric Cart Features:
- Sturdy, uni-body steel construction.
- Tall cabinet with separate breakaway locks on each drawer.
- Pack of 50 break-away seals.
- 30€³ of vertical drawer space.
- Cart is designed to be compatible with popular pediatric color coding systems.
- Includes a pack of multi-colored labels for the end user to apply to identify drawers.
- Wrap-around bumper on separate stabilizing frame.
- The 6411PEC features a super extended width bumper that is designed to enclose and protect all included accessories such as the suction unit shelf, etc.
- 5€³ ball-bearing casters, all full swivel _ one tracking, one with brake.
- Removable plastic top.
- Pre-drilled threaded holes for side mounted accessories.
- Ball-bearing full extension drawer slides.
- Latex free.
- Durable, hard-baked powder coat finish.
- 16 Color choices - Please Select Above.
- Cart is delivered assembled.
Harloff 6411PEC Pediatric Cart Specifications:
- (8) _ 3€³ (7.6 cm).
- (1) _ 6€³ (15.2 cm).
- Internal Drawer Dimensions: 23" W x 17" D (58.4 cm W x 43.2 cm D).
- Overall Cart Dimensions: 45.75" H x 39" W x 24" D.
- With IV pole: 86.25".
- Cart weight: 181 lbs.
- Approx. shipping weight: 235 lbs.
Harloff 6411PEC Pediatric Cart Literature:
Harloff 6411PEC Pediatric Cart Brochure
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.