Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Bemis 8-Gallon RCRA Waste Container (10 / Case) is designed to meet the EPA requirements for disposal of P, U, and D-listed chemicals. It is designed for use in pharmacies and nursing stations and is black with a special RCRA labeling to distinguish it from other waste containers.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited - Free of Defects in Material, Workmanship, and Title.
The Bemis 8-Gallon RCRA Waste Container is commonly used with the #430 cart for mobility.
Bemis 8-Gallon RCRA Waste Container Features
- Dimensions: 15.875" [H] x 16.5" [L] x 11.8" [W] (40.3 cm x 41.9 cm x 30 cm).
- Gasketed lids and absorbent pads provide leak resistance.
- Nestable to save space and reduce shipping costs.
- Multilingual labeling ensures user safety.
- Separate round opening accepts small items.
- Hinged lid accommodates large items.
- Molded in handles for easy lifting and transport.