Shop with Confidence at MFI
Not ready to buy just yet?
The Bemis 8-Gallon Pharmacy Waste Container (10 / Case) is designed for the disposal of expired or unused non-hazardous pharmaceuticals such as antibiotics, IVs, ibuprofen, and more. This waste container is ideal for use in pharmacies, nursing stations, and medical carts. Its blue color and special labeling easily distinguishes from other disposal containers for sharps, chemotherapy, and RCRA waste.
Warranty: 1 Year Limited - Free of Defects in Material, Workmanship, and Title.
The Bemis 8-Gallon Pharmacy Waste Container is commonly used with the #430 cart for mobility.
Bemis 8-Gallon Pharmacy Waste Container Features
- Dimensions: 15.9" [H] x 16.5" [L] x 11.8" (40.3 cm x 41.9 cm x 30 cm).
- Gasketed lids and absorbent pads provide leak resistance.
- Nestable to save space and reduce shipping costs.
- Multilingual labeling ensures safety.
- Safe for incineration.
- Separate round opening accepts small items.
- Hinged lid accommodates large items.
- Molded in handles for easy lifting and transport.