Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Tri-Star 35 W Surgical Light - Mobile Mount (#TS2035M) comes with three 35 watt dichroic Halogen bulbs and mobile base with 4 caster wheels.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts / Lifetime Customer Support.
The Sunnex Tri-Star 35 W Surgical Light - Mobile Mount is an excellent source for intense surgical light illumination, easily directed to wherever the user needs it to be. What's most unique is the portability of the unit, with easy maneuverability, and a Dual/Flex arm for reach. It is designed for hospital exam areas, emergency rooms, trauma rooms, and critical care areas such as the ICU and NICU.
The Tri-Star Mobile Surgical Lamp is ideal for cramped quarters and applicable for multiple procedures. The height and direction of the 3 Halogen bulbs can be adjusted conveniently with one hand.
Sunnex Tri-Star 35 W Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Features
- Durable and economical.
- Unique telescoping pole offers height adjustment.
- Casters designed for all surfaces.
- Secure base design prevents tipping.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex Tri-Star 35 W Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Specifications
- Height Adjustment: 27 to 80".
- Bulb Life: Over 4,000 hours on average.
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Light Intensity: Up to 4,000 footcandles / 43,200 Lux.
- Light Source: Dichroic Halogen bulb - 12 V / 3 x 35 W / 10°.
- Light Color Temperature: Up to 4,100 Kelvin.
- Medical Standards: FDA Class II.
- Color: White - RAL 9002.
- Weight: 25 lb (11.3 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 40 lb (18.1 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 61" x 27" x 9".
Sunnex Tri-Star 35 W Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.