Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Tri-Star 15 W Surgical Light - Mobile Mount (#TS2015M) offers impressive versatility and mobility with 20 watt Halogen bulbs and a 4 wheeled base.
Warranty: 3 Years Performance and Parts / Lifetime Customer Support.
The Sunnex Tri-Star 15 W Surgical Light - Mobile Mount provides strong, radiant light that includes 4,000 foot candles of intensity. The mobile base is secured and won't tip, practical for one-hand use, with a 30" extension and a range of over 60".
This lamp is easily directed, and ideal for either cramped quarters or full-size surgical suites where multiple procedures are performed. Powered by 3 Halogen lights, the lamp comes ready to illuminate out of the box with an average lifespan of over 4,000 hours of light.
Sunnex Tri-Star 15 W Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Features
- No risk of tipping.
- Adjustable with one-hand control.
- Durable and economical.
- Available in both mobile and wall mount.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex Tri-Star 15 W Surgical Light - Mobile MountSpecifications
- Height Adjustment: 27 to 80".
- Light Intensity: 4,000 Footcandles / 43,200 Lux.
- Light Source: Dichroic MR16 Halogen bulbs - 12 V / 3 x 20 W / 10°.
- Bulb Life: 4,000 hours.
- Light Color Temperature: Up to 4,100 Kelvin.
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Color: White - RAL 9002, with black base.
- Medical Standards: FDA Class II.
- Weight: 25 lb (11.3 kg).
- Shipping Weight: 38 lb (17.24 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 39" x 16" x 14"
Sunnex Tri-Star 15 W Surgical Light - Mobile Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.