Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Solo Spot Exam Light - Mobile Mount (#HM2006-38EXT) combines a focused spotlight with the mobility of a 5-wheeled trolley base. Easy to operate and transport, this light is ideal for small exam rooms or surgical suites.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts and Lifetime Customer Support.
The Solo Spot Mobile Light is a finely focused light with a double-filtration lens and color correction filter. At 32,400 Lux, this advanced lighting has the brightness of direct sunlight, but is cool to the touch for skin and soft tissue treatments. The light has a 3.5" diameter spot pattern at 20" distance.
With the wheeled base, this light can be easily transferred between rooms, and avoids obstruction of stationary equipment. The fine spot light is ideal for OB-GYN, dermatology, dental, and precise surgical procedures where strong, cool light is needed. The light is ready to use after assembly, with a 20 watt Halogen bulb and 2,000 hours of light.
Sunnex Solo Spot Exam Light - Mobile Mount Features
- Versatile gooseneck arm for easy adjustment of examination light.
- Easily transportable with wheeled base.
- Also comes in wall, ceiling, C-clamp mount configurations.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex Solo Spot Exam Light - Mobile Mount Specifications
- Weight: 15 lb (6.80 kg).
- Light Intensity: Up to 3,000 Footcandles / 32,400 Lux.
- Light Source: 12 V / 20 W Halogen Bulb.
- Bulb Life: 2,000 hours.
- Light Color Temperature: 3,509 Kelvin.
- Color Rendition Index (CRI): 97 (at 2.1 m).
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Arm Length: 20".
- Gooseneck Arm Length: 21".
- Color: White - RAL 9002, with steel mobile base.
- Shipping Weight: 25 lb (11.34 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 39" x 16" x 8".
Sunnex Solo Spot Exam Light - Mobile Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.