Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex Solo Spot Exam Light - L-Bracket Mount (#HM2005-37EXT) is a wall mount configuration for the Solo Spot light. This focused light is cool on the skin, coupled with powerful pinpoint tissue illumination.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts, and Lifetime Customer Support.
The Solo Spot Exam Light - L-Bracket Mount can be mounted directly to the wall, supporting the spotlight at any angle. The gooseneck lamp provides easy, one-hand maneuverability, and the spotlight hinge can extend 90°.
The cool, focused light has a diameter of 3.5" at 20" distance, perfect for finite procedures or close tissue illumination during exams. This spotlight is ideal for OB-GYN, dental care, and precision surgery.
Sunnex Solo Spot Exam Light - L-Bracket Mount Features
- Spotlight hinge adjusts 90°.
- One-hand adjustments with flexible gooseneck arm for easy movement of examination light.
- Illuminates soft tissues clearly.
- Also available in C-Clamp, ceiling, and mobile versions.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex Solo Spot Exam Light - L-Bracket Mount Specifications
- Weight: 6 lb (2.72 kg).
- Light Intensity: Up to 32,400 Lux / 3,000 Footcandles.
- Light Source: 12 V / 20 W Halogen bulb.
- Bulb Life: 2,000 hours.
- Light Color Temperature: 3,509 Kelvin.
- Color Rendition Index (CRI): 97 (at 2.1 m).
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Arm Length: 20".
- Gooseneck Arm Length: 21".
- Color: White - RAL 9002.
- Shipping Weight: 7 lb (3.18 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 31" x 7" x 7".
Sunnex Solo Spot Exam Light - L-Bracket Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.