Shop with confidence at MFI
The Sunnex HM Series Exam Light - Wall Mount - Gooseneck Arm (#HM1000-37W) is a flexible, compact lamp that's ideal for examination rooms or waiting areas.
Warranty: 3 Years - Performance and Parts, and Lifetime Customer Support.
The HM Series Wall Mount Exam Light contains a shaded lamp, with a finger guard handle attached for easy positioning. The examination lamp is powered by a 20 watt Halogen bulb that reaches a light color temperature of 3,000 Kelvin.
This wall mounted light with gooseneck arm is ideal for rooms where space is limited or where overhead light is insufficient for examinations.
Sunnex HM Series Exam Light - Wall Mount - Gooseneck Arm Features
- Finger guard handle stays cool for easy handling.
- Heat output is decreased with the vented shade.
- The brightness of direct sunlight with 32,400 Lux.
- PUR sleeve prevents arm drifting over time.
- Secured on a universal joint mount.
- The HM Series Exam Lights also include a mobile model option.
- Manufactured in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
Sunnex HM Series Exam Light - Wall Mount - Gooseneck Arm Specifications
- Weight: 6 lb (2.72 kg).
- Light Intensity: 3,000 Footcandles / 32,400 Lux.
- Light Source: Halogen Bulb - 12 V / 20 W.
- Light Color Temperature: 3,000 Kelvin.
- 27" Flexible.
- 10" Rigid.
- Color Rendition Index (CRI): 95 (at 1 m).
- Power Supply (AC): 110 V / 60 Hz (standard) US plug style or 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (international - optional).
- *If you would like the international power supply model, please call or specify in the comments section during the checkout process.
- Lamp Head Rotation 359°.
- Color: White - RAL 9002.
- Shipping Weight: 7 lb (3.18 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 38" x 16" x 15".
Sunnex HM Series Exam Light - Wall Mount - Gooseneck Arm Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.