Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burton Super Exam 50 Examination Light - Floorstand (#SE51FL) provides a tightly focused, bright light on an adjustable K-arm that prevents drifting. This light is ideal for close examinations in OB/GYN offices, dermatology clinics, and emergency rooms, where a CRI of 99 is critically needed.
Warranty: 5 Years Parts and Labor.
Burton Super Exam 50 Examination Light - Floorstand mounts a powerful spotlight onto a mobile floorstand that is easily portable between work areas. The lamp head is designed to reduce surface temperature, keeping the light and handle cool to the touch. It also contains a dual lens that increases the light intensity compared to other halogen lights. The drift-free K-arm design allows for sturdy positioning and is even more reliable than gooseneck arms.
The combination of hyper-focused light mobility makes this lamp ideal for multiple examination treatments. Whether it's a dermatology office or an emergency care center, trust that the Super Exam 50 can provide 4,000 hours of bright, white light.
The Burton Super Exam 50 Examination Light - Floorstand ships in 3 packages:
- Head: 10 lbs / 31" x 10" x 5".
- Floorstand Mount: 26 lbs / 20" x 20" x 4".
- Upright: 2 lbs / 34" x 2" x 2".
Burton Super Exam 50 Examination Light - Floorstand Features
- 4,000 hours of bulb life.
- 42" wide range of horizontal and vertical movement.
- Front handle and switch within easy reach for positioning.
- Dual lens offers better light intensity than traditional halogen models.
Burton Super Exam 50 Examination Light - Floorstand Specifications
- Weight: 38 lbs (17.24 kg).
- Upright Floorstand Length: 35" (88.9 cm).
- Illuminance: 45,750 lux (4,250 footcandles).
- Light Source: Halogen - 50 Watt, MR-16 bulb.
- Light Color Temperature: 3,800 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 99.
- Power: 230 / 240 V.
- Color: White.
- Certifications / Approvals: IEC 60601-1/60601-2-41 certified; CE marked.
Burton Super Exam 50 Examination Light - Floorstand Accessories
The Burton Super Exam 50 Examination Light - Floorstand is commonly purchased with:
- MR-16 replacement bulbs (3 per box).
Burton Super Exam 50 Examination Light - Floorstand Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.