Shop with confidence at MFI
There's a reason that the Burton Outpatient II Examination Light - Floorstand is the leading industry examination light. ItÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s the quintessential low-maintenance light with top-notch performance on a mobile base.
Floorstand units come with footswitch, locking casters, and cord wrap.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
The Burton Outpatient II Examination Light - Floorstand mounts a high performing, bright light onto a mobile, wheeled base for easy movement and transport. Once in place, caregivers can position the lamp using the center autoclavable handle. This handle is also sterile and can be removed quickly.
Due to the Y-shape design and light output, this lamp boasts maximum illuminance without obstructions. In addition, this lamp can deliver continuous bright light while staying cool to the touch over hours of operation. The combination of mobility and reliable light makes this model ideal for nearly any hospital or clinical setting.
The Burton Outpatient II Examination Light - Floorstand ships in 3 packages:
- Head: 16.5 lb / 37" x 18" x 10".
- Floorstand: 32.5 lb / 20" x 20" x 6".
- Upright: 8 lb / 62" x 2" x 2".
Burton Outpatient II Examination Light - Floorstand Features
- Stays cool in operation with dichroic coatings and heat filters.
- Center sterile handle can be easily removed with one hand.
- Meets California Seismic Codes.
- Continuous shadow-free light.
- Users can adjust desired tension on supporting arm with the friction knob.
Burton Outpatient II Examination Light - Floorstand Specifications
- Weight: 57 lb (26 kg).
- Floorstand Upright Height: 60 in.
- Light Source: Halogen bulb - 50 W.
- Illuminance: 86,000 lux (7990 footcandles).
- Light Color Temperature: 3,300 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 94.
- Number of Bulbs: 3.
- Bulb Life: 2,000 hours.
- Power: 176 W.
- Certifications / Approvals: UL/IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1 M90.
- FDA Classification: FDA Class I, Minor Surgery Light.
Burton Outpatient II Examination Light - Floorstand Configurations
- #OP216FL: 120 V - For use in the U.S.
- #OP225FL: 230 / 240 V - For use in Europe.
- #OP215FL: 100 V - For use in Japan.
- #O202FL25: 230 V - SP Model. Refers to Spanish Language Model.
Burton Outpatient II Examination Light - Floorstand Accessories
The Burton Outpatient II Examination Light - Floorstand is commonly purchasedÂ with the following items. Please note that these are NOT included with the light. They are sold separately.
- Box of 3 Outpatient II replacement bulbs.
- Outpatient II replacement handle.
- Sterile light Handle Covers (25 per box).
- 42" drop tube.
- Max. 58" drop tube.
Burton Outpatient II Examination Light - Floorstand Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.