Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burton Gleamer Examination Light - Floorstand is a mobile, all-purpose light that provides consistent cool light for any work or exam space. This lamp comes available in standard or wide beam spot configurations.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
The Burton Gleamer Light is a multi-purpose exam light that offers high-intensity, cool light for long operational hours. Placed on a flexible gooseneck arm, the Gleamer light is compact and reliable. The lamp head is equipped with venting, infrared exchanger, and reflector coatings to produce heat-free light. This allows both the patient and user to have a comfortable experience for the duration of the exam, and the lamp stays cool after long hours of use.
Given the easy positioning and mobility of the floorstand, the Gleamer light is ideal for nearly any hospital and clinical exam spaces. Even veterinary and dental offices have found this lamp beneficial.
The Burton Gleamer Exam Light - Floorstand ships in 2 packages:
- Head: 11 lb / 48" x 11" x 7".
- Floorstand: 25 lb / 20" x 20" x 4".
Burton Gleamer Examination Light - Floorstand Features
- Available as a Standard Spot or Wide Beam Spot configuration.
- Ridges around lamp head for easy positioning.
- Housing design keeps light cool for patient and user comfort.
- Floorstand equipped with four-caster base, with locking feature on two out of the four casters.
Burton Gleamer Examination Light - Floorstand Specifications
- Weight: 36 lb (16 kg).
- Floorstand Height: 46" (117 cm).
- Illuminance: 45,000 lux (4,181 footcandles).
- Light Source: Halogen bulb - 35 watts.
- Bulb Life: 2,000 hours.
- Light Color Temperature: 3,200 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 91.
- Power Supply: 120 V standard; 230 / 240 V models available.
- Color: White.
- Certifications / Approvals: IEC/UL 60601-1 / IEC 60601-2-41 / IEC/EN 60601-1-2; CAN/CSA C22.2 601-1 M90 certified; CE marked.
Burton Gleamer Examination Light - Floorstand Configurations
- #GL30FL: Standard Spot - 120 V.
- #GL32FL: Standard Spot - 230 / 240 V.
- #GLW30FL: Wide Beam Spot - 120 V.
- #GLW32FL: Wide Beam Spot - 230 / 240 V.
Burton Gleamer Examination Light - Floorstand Accessories
The Gleamer Exam Light - Floorstand is commonly purchased with:
- Gleamer Standard Spot replacement bulbs (4 / Box).
- Gleamer Wide Beam Spot replacement bulbs (4 / Box).
Philips Burton Gleamer Examination Light - Floorstand Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.