Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burton Carelite LED Task Light - Wall Mount (#CARLW) positions a multi-purpose, bright light for optimal patient observation without disturbing neighboring patients.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
The Burton Carelite LED Task Light - Wall Mount ensures that this recessed light is within reach for caregivers, but virtually heat-free for patient comfort. The LED lamp is incredibly energy-efficient and can be adjusted for brightness, from reading to "night-watch" observations. The deep lamp head ensures that neighboring patients aren't disturbed by harsh light, and both patients and users can easily position the light with the descending handle grip. The unit is also coated in SteriTouch® antimicrobial powder to ensure that no bacteria, biofilm, or mold develops on the surface.
Thanks to the reliability of the lamp and the security of the wall mount, caregivers have found this task light can be applied to a variety of care settings. These include urgent care facilities, long term care, patient rooms, and ambulatory surgery centers.
The Burton Carelite LED Task Light - Wall Mount ships in 2 packages:
- Head: 9 lb / 27" x 16" x 8.5".
- Wall Mount: 1.5 lb / 7" x 6" x 3".
Burton Carelite LED Task Light - Wall Mount Features
- Two-arm design for compact storage and wide reach.
- Protected by SteriTouch® powder.
- LED produces 50,000+ hours of light.
- Nightwatch mode for observation without disturbing other patients.
- Low-maintenance cleaning with all-metal design.
Burton Carelite LED Task Light - Wall Mount Specifications
- Weight: 10.5 lb (4.76 kg).
- Illuminance: 2,000 lux (186 footcandles) at 24"; 3,400 lux (315 footcandles) at 18".
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED).
- LED Life: 50,000+ hours (on average).
- Light Color Temperature: 3,000 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: >90.
- Dimming: Smooth dimming 10 - 100%.
- Night Light Mode: ~1%.
- Power: 9 watts.
- Input Voltage: 120 V, 50 / 60Hz.
- Color: White.
- Certifications: UL153.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.