Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burton Carelite LED Task Light - Table Mount (#CARLT) places this versatile, long-lasting light within easy reach for patients and caregivers alike. Whether it's used for reading or for subtle night observations, the brightness can adjusted to a comfortable level.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
The Burton Carelite LED Task Light - Table Mount pairs an energy-efficient LED lamp with a secure mount that can be attached to nearly any flat surface. The LED has an estimated 50,000 hours of illumination, which is over 10 times more than the average that halogen bulbs put out. The lamp itself is fixed to a dual-arm system coated in SteriTouch antimicrobial powder to deter bacterial growths.
This light's user-friendly design also contains adjustable brightness. The LED can be dimmed or increased, depending on night or day preferences. In addition, the light itself is stored in a recessed housing to reduce glare and be non-disruptive in spaces with more than one patient. This task light has been found to be most useful in urgent care centers, patient rooms, long term care, and ambulatory surgery centers.
The Burton Carelite LED Task Light - Table Mount ships in 1 package:
- Head & Arm: 9 lb / 27" x 16" x 8.5".
Burton Carelite LED Task Light - Table Mount Features
- Descending handle for easy positioning.
- Night-watch mode for nighttime observations by caregivers.
- SteriTouch antimicrobial powder protects the lamp from bacteria, biofilm, and mold growth.
- LED bulb boasts 50,000+ hours of life.
- All-metal structure is low-maintenance.
Burton Carelite LED Task Light - Table Mount Specifications
- Weight: 9 lb (4.08 kg).
- Illuminance: 2,000 lux (186 footcandles) at 24"; 3,400 lux (315 footcandles) at 18".
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED).
- LED Life: 50,000+ hours (on average).
- Light Color Temperature: 3,000 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: >90.
- Dimming: Smooth dimming 10 - 100%.
- Night Light Mode: ~1%.
- Power: 9 watts.
- Input Voltage: 120 V, 50 / 60Hz.
- Color: White.
- Certifications: UL153.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.