Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burton Carelite LED Task Light - Floorstand (#CARLFL) is a sleek, compact light with a wide range of adjustable brightness for patient and caregiver comfort. The mobile floorstand allows for easy transport between patient care centers, urgent care, or examinations.
Warranty: 5 Years - Parts and Labor.
The Burton Carelite LED Task Light - Floorstand is an ideal light for close patient care. The LED light is energy-efficient and virtually heat-free, with adjustable brightness for nighttime and observation. The light is also placed in a recessed housing to reduce glare and prevent disturbing neighboring patients. The frame is coated in SteriTouch® antimicrobial powder to prevent bacterial growths on the surface, and can be cleaned simply with disinfectant or detergent.
The floorstand model is mounted to a wheeled base for easy transport between patients or care centers. As a reliable task light, practitioners have found this light to be most ideal for ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care, long term care facilities, patient rooms, and other observation settings.
The Burton Carelite LED Task Light - Floorstand ships in 2 packages:
- Head: 9 lb / 27" x 16" x 8.5".
- Floorstand Base: 27 lb / 31" x 24" x 5".
Burton Carelite LED Task Light - Floorstand Features
- Framework protected with antimicrobial powder coating to prevent growths.
- Recessed bulb housing reduces glare.
- Convenient button to adjust brightness and night-watch mode.
- Energy-efficient light and ergonomic handling.
- Descending handle grip for easy positioning.
Burton Carelite LED Task Light - Floorstand Specifications
- Weight: 36 lb (16.33 kg).
- Illuminance: 2,000 lux (186 footcandles) at 24"; 3,400 lux (315 footcandles) at 18".
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED).
- LED Life: 50,000+ hours (on average).
- Light Color Temperature: 3,000 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: >90.
- Dimming: Smooth dimming 10 - 100%.
- Night Light Mode: ~1%.
- Power: 9 watts.
- Input Voltage: 120 V, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Color: White.
- Certifications: UL153.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.