Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burton AIM LED Examination Light - Floorstand is a versatile, mobile light with 20,000 hours of bright, clear light. This energy-efficient light source uses 70% less energy and holds a 92 CRI rating for accurate color visibility.
Warranty: 5 Years Parts and Labor.
The Burton AIM LED Examination Light - Floorstand houses 3 LED modules with a center sterilization handle for easy positioning. This advanced lighting system reduces light obstructions, thanks to the wide-angle lamphead design. With the addition of a mobile floorstand, the AIM LED can be transported around clinics and surgical centers with ease.
The AIM LED is ideally suited for examination and diagnosis treatments, veterinary clinics, and intensive care units.The lamp also contains reflectors that can be tilted at different angles to focus light in a variety of sizes and patterns. With this advantage, caregivers can utilize the AIM LED to adjust to any working area.
The Burton AIM LED Examination Light - Floorstand ships in 3 packages:
- Head: 17 lb / 25" x 25" x 8".
- Ceiling Mount: 23 lb / 27" x 25" x 8".
- Extension Arm: 14 lb / 61"x 13" x 4".
Burton AIM LED Examination Light - Floorstand Features
- Mobile, 4-wheel base for easy transport.
- Center sterilizable handle is also replaceable.
- Adjustable light reflectors for any situation.
- Save an estimated $1,000 in bulb replacements.
- 10 times more lifespan than other light sources.
Burton AIM LED Examination Light - Floorstand Specifications
- Weight: 43 lb (19.5 kg).
- Floorstand Height: 69".
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diodes (LED).
- Light Intensity: 45,000 Lux at 1 meter.
- Light Color Temperature: 4,300 Kelvin.
- Number of LED Modules: 3.
- LED Lifespan: 20,000 hours.
- Power: 84 watts.
- Color Rendering Index: 92.
- Lamphead Diameter: 20".
- Light Field Diameter: 13" - 15" (33 cm - 38 cm).
- Depth of Illumination: 54" (137 cm).
- Certifications / Approvals: UL60601-1 / IEC 60601-1 / IEC 60601-1-2 / IEC 60601-2-41; CAN/CSA C22.2 601-1 M90; CE marked.
Burton AIM LED Examination Light - Floorstand Configurations
- #ALEDFL: 120 V - For use in the U.S.
- #ALEDFL03: 230 / 240 V - For use in Europe.
- #ALEDFL01: 100 V - For use in Japan.
- #ALEDFL25: 230 V / 240 V - SP Model. Refers to Spanish Language Manuals.
Burton AIM LED Examination Light - Floorstand Accessories
The Burton AIM LED Examination Light - Floorstand is commonly purchased with:
- Sterilizable / Autoclavable Handle (#1017040).
- Sterile Handle Covers (25 per box) (#0008100PK).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.