Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Floorstand (#OPLEDFL) was designed to be powerful, energy-efficient, and patient and user-friendly. Over 20,000 hours of light and a CRI of 95, this light is ideal for all examination needs in the hospital, physician's office, surgery center, and veterinary field.
Warranty: 5 Years - Free Service from Defects in Material and Workmanship.
The Outpatient LED Examination Light - Floorstand mounts Y-shape lamp to a mobile, wheeled base for easy transport. The lamp head boasts three LEDs, which offer 10 times the lifespan than traditional Halogen bulbs. The light is cool to the touch for both patients and caregivers alike. The Y-shape allows for plenty of headroom for multiple providers, reducing the risk of light obstructions. Overall, the mobile unit is designed to provide powerful, long-lasting light on a compact and versatile frame.
Given the mobility of the Burton Outpatient LED - Floorstand, this lamp is ideal for nearly any hospital or clinical settings. Easily transportable, it can also be positioned with one hand on the center, sterilizable handle. And with an increased energy-efficiency, caregivers can save both money and maintenance.
The Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Floorstand ships in three packages:
- Head: 9.05 lb / 21" x 21" x 6".
- Floor Base: 23.05 lb / 27" x 25" x 7".
- Floor Extension Arm: 12.4 lb / 61" x 13" x 4".
Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Floorstand Features
- Antimicrobial painted exterior prevents growth of microbes.
- Smooth finish aids in routine cleaning.
- Over 75% energy savings over Halogen lamps.
- Easy to assemble and user-friendly.
- High quality light and CRI for accurate skin tone and soft tissue analysis.
- Heat-free for patient comfort.
- Y-shape design reduces shadows.
- The arm system provides a maximum reach of 37.5" and has a 360-degree rotation.
Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Floorstand Specifications
- Weight: 44.5 lb (20.5 kg).
- Floorstand Height: 63" (160 cm).
- Power Cord Length: 8 ft (96").
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED).
- Illuminance: 90,000 lux (8,361 footcandles) at 24" (61 cm).
- Light Color Temperature: 3,700 Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 95.
- Number of Bulbs: 3.
- Bulb Life: 20,000 hours, on average.
- Power: 42 watts, 120 - 240 V.
- Power Supply: Integral Electronic Driver.
- Arm Reach: 24".
- Certifications / Approvals: AAMI ES60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 60601-1 certified
- FDA Classification: FDA Class I, Examination Light.
Burton Outpatient LED Examination Light - Floorstand Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.