Shop with confidence at MFI
The Burton AIM HI ALED100 Examination Light - Floor Stand is an examination and procedure light that optimizes design, performance, and value. A versatile, mobile-light, this energy-efficient light source provides 50,000 hours of bright, clear light and boasts a 95 CRI rating for accurate color visibility.
Warranty: 5 Year Limited.
Featuring precisely-positioned, high-intensity LED modules, the Burton AIM HI ALED100 Examination Light - Floor Stand reduces shadows and produces a larger and adjustable light pattern in the process. User-friendly dimming and focus controls come conveniently located on and near the light head handle. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Burton AIM HI ALED100 Examination Light - Floor Stand Features
- 100,000 lux (9290 fc) at 1 meter (AIM HI 100).
- AIM HI 100 - 45 Watts.
- 4300 K color temperature.
- CRI (Color Rendering Index) of greater than 95.
- 3-step dimmable (100% / 75% / 50%) using easy-to-reach push-button controls.
- Multiple LED system (3 LED modules) helps minimize shadowing.
- LED lamp rated for 50,000 hours of life.
- Larger adjustable light pattern.
- Focus by rotating center handle.
- Smooth design; easy to clean.
- UL/IEC 60601-1 / IEC 60601-1-2 / IEC 60601-2-41 / IEC 60601-1-6.
- CE marked.
- Proudly assembled in the USA.
Burton AIM HI ALED100 Examination Light - Floor Stand Configurations
- NEMA 5-15P (#ALED100FL00).
- CEE 7/7 (#ALED100FL01).
- AS/NZS 3112 (#ALED100FL02).
- BS1363 (#ALED100FL03).
Burton AIM HI ALED100 Examination Light - Floor Stand Accessories
The Burton AIM HI ALED100 Examination Light - Floor Stand is commonly purchased with:
- Burton Sterilizable/Autoclavable Handle (#1017040).
- Burton Sterile Disposable Handle Covers [25/Box] (#4000420).
- Burton 42" Down Tube [10 ft Ceiling] (#1017084).
- Burton 52" Down Tube [10 ft Ceiling] (#5000085).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.