Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie System Two LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount (#XLDS-S2) is a bright, luminous light source for surgical suites and operating rooms. The single ceiling mount keeps the light elevated away from vital equipment, while still providing long-lasting LED light for procedures.
Warranty: 3 Years.
Note: Please call or specify your facility ceiling height in the Additional Notes section of your Cart during the checkout process.
The Bovie System Two LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount is much more efficient and long-lasting than a halogen lamp, allowing for continuous cool light with little to no heat output. The LED lights have an average rated lifespan of 50,000 hours, with a maximum light intensity of 130,000 lux (12,077 footcandles).
The lightheads are equipped with a center sterilizable handle, which is also removable for cleaning purposes. This center handle is designed to quickly cycle through dimming levels as the user needs. With up to six intensity levels to choose from, including an Endo Mode, practitioners have access to perfect amounts of light for any procedure they want to tackle. There are also two handles on either side of the lighthead for easy manueverability.
The Bovie System Two LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount Features
- Up to six different intensity levels via the removable sterilizable handle, including an ENDO Mode.
- 50,000-hour rated LED life.
- Virtually zero heat generation and low energy consumption.
- Ability to control all functions within the sterile field.
- Advanced suspension arm design, providing smooth extensive coverage.
- Excellent shadow control, even with just a single light head.
- Exceptional value compared to other lighting systems with similar features.
The Bovie System Two LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Weight: ~73.5 lb (33.3 Kg).
- Ceiling Rod: 2.5” (63.5 mm) Dia. x 9.0”-43.0”(228.6 -1092.2 mm) long (depending on ceiling height).
- Light Head Assembly: 25.5” (648 mm) Dia. 4.75” (120 mm) deep.
- Arm (articulated): 4.0” (102 mm) Dia. (tapered) x 26.0” (660 mm) long.
- Ceiling Mount/Extension Arm Interface: Continuous.
- Articulating/Extension Arm Interface: Continuous.
- Articulating Arm Vertical Movement: +15 Degrees, -65 Degrees.
- Articulating Arm/Yoke interface: Continuous.
- Yoke/Lamp Head Interface: +/-165 Degrees (330° range).
- Input Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz – Single Phase.
- LED Life: 50,000 hours (average).
- Power: 120 Watts.
- Correlated Color Temperature: 4,200° Kelvin ±300°K.
- Irradiance: 128 W/m2 (1 m).
- Coloring Rendering Index: 95.
- Focal Length: 39.4" (1 meter).
- Light Field Diameter (adjustable): 9.5" - 14" (229 mm - 356 mm).
Dimming - Intensity Levels:
|Intensity Level||100%||87.5%||75%||62.5%||50%||Endo Mode|
The Bovie System Two LED Surgery Light - Single Ceiling Mount Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.