Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie MI-550 LED Examination Light - Portable Floor Model (XLDE-FM / 061323) is a portable, wheeled version of the compact and reliable MI-550 LED diagnostic light. The LED modules are energy-efficient and long-lasting.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Bovie MI-550 LED Examination Light (XLDE-FM / 061323) is a lamp with a small diameter, but emits a powerful 55,000 lux of illumination on its brightest setting. The light is equipped with a convenient handle for positioning, which also possesses a button to adjust the brightness right under the user’s thumb. The handle is situated on the outer rim of the lamphead, in order to reduce shadows and other light obstructions.
The MI-550 LED is powered with 8 LED units, emitting a brightness of 55,000 lux at its highest setting, and 27,500 lux at its lowest. The portable floor stand model allows for easy transport between offices or examination rooms, and is weighted for balance. These features combined makes the light ideal for a variety of examination environments, including both hospital and clinical spaces.
Bovie MI-550 LED Examination Light - Portable Floor Model Features
- Convenient side handle with dimming button on the tip.
- Compact diameter lamp head.
- Portable, 4-wheeled floor stand makes one-handed transport easy.
- Lamp head can rotate 300°.
- Handles are removable for sterilization practices.
Bovie MI-550 LED Examination Light - Portable Floor Model Specifications
- Light Head Weight: 6.9 lb (3.1 kg).
- Light Head Diameter: 9.2” (23 cm).
- Portable Floor Stand Height: 75.5” (192 cm).
- Light Intensity Output: 55,000 lux (5,110 footcandles).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED) (16 W).
- Rated LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours.
- Number of LED’s: 8.
- Light Color Temperature: 4,300° Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Light Field Diameter: 6” (15 cm).
- Focal Length: 24” (61 cm).
- Dimming Levels: 2.
- Level 2: 55,000 lux (5,110 footcandles).
- Level 1: 27,500 lux (2,555 footcandles).
- Arm Rotation: 540°.
- Light Head Rotation:300°.
- Power Supply Circuit: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power Handling Capacity:65 W.
- Shipping Weight: (2 boxes).
- 62 lb (28 kg).
- 17 lb (7.7 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: (2 boxes).
- 36” (L) x 23” (W) x 18” (H) (91 cm x 58 cm x 46 cm).
- 77” (L) x 6” (W) x 6” (H) (196 cm x 15 cm x 15 cm).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.