Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie MI-550 LED Examination Light - Double Ceiling Mount (XLDE-DC / 061325) offers double the amount of energy-efficient light with dual MI-550 LED lamps, and 16 LED’s.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Bovie MI-550 LED Examination Light - Double Ceiling Mount (XLDE-DC / 061325) not only mounts two of the MI-550 LED lights to a single base, but it does so while allowing them a free range of movement. The articulated arms securing the lights are stacked on top of each other, so neither one interferes with the other’s movement. Each light contains 8 LEDs, and is equipped with a handle that doubles as the button to switch between brightness levels.
The lights can be dimmed between 2 levels: 55,000 lux and 27,500 lux. With double the light coverage, this configuration is ideal for up-close examinations in close quarters, such as in ICU units, hospitals, or clinics.
Bovie MI-550 LED Examination Light - Double Ceiling Mount Features
- Two MI-550 LED units with 16 LEDs combined.
- Small diameter allows for compact placement.
- Conveniently placed handles allow easy maneuvering, and can be removed for sterilization.
- Lamp head rotates 300° for easy light direction.
- Near-zero heat emittance to keep patients and users comfortable.
Bovie MI-550 LED Examination Light - Double Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Light Head Weight: 6.9 lb (3.1 kg).
- Light Head Diameter: 9.2” (23 cm).
- Light Intensity Output: 55,000 lux (5,110 footcandles).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED) (16 W).
- Rated LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours.
- Number of LED’s: 16 (8 per light head).
- Light Color Temperature: 4,300° Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Light Field Diameter: 6” (15 cm).
- Focal Length: 24” (61 cm).
- Dimming Levels: 2.
- Level 2: 55,000 lux (5,110 footcandles).
- Level 1: 27,500 lux (2,555 footcandles).
- Arm Rotation: 540°.
- Light Head Rotation:300°.
- Power Supply Circuit: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power Handling Capacity:65 W.
- Shipping Weight: (2 boxes).
- 59 lb (27 kg).
- 32 lb (14.5 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: (2 boxes).
- 36” (L) x 23” (W) x 18” (H) (91 cm x 58 cm x 46 cm).
- 36” (L) x 23” (W) x 12” (H) (91 cm x 58 cm x 30.5 cm).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.