Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Wall Mount (XLD-WM / 061522) is a large surgical light that is ideal for the OR, ER, ICU, and other procedural rooms. With 36 LED units and a rated lifespan of 50,000 hours, the MI-1000 LED is a high-intensity light at a great value.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The MI-1000 LED is all about longevity and brilliant illumination for any procedural needs. It has 5 brightness settings to choose from, ranging from 100,000 lux to 50,000 lux. With a CRI of 97, this light is incredibly bright and color-accurate.The lamp head measures 18 inches in diameter, and contains a center handle grip that also doubles as the dimming button. The handle allows for quick and easy maneuvering of the articulated arms, and can also be removed for sterilization.The lamp heads are also equipped with side handles.
The MI-1000 LED is the only light in the series that is available with an Endo Mode. The Endo (Endoscopy) Mode reduces the light level automatically to a dim level that is appropriate for endoscopy procedures. To enable Endo Mode, simply press and hold the dimming button for 3 seconds. This model is also available as a Wall Mount with Battery Pack attachment.
Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Wall Mount Features
- Up to 100,000 lux of illumination at 1 meter distance.
- Highly energy-efficient, boasting half the energy consumption of traditional halogen bulbs.
- LED produces nearly heat-free light.
- Wall mount keeps the light at close level, while also easy to stow away.
- Unique “Endo Mode” for endoscopic procedures.
Bovie MI-1000 LED Surgery Light - Wall Mount Specifications
- Light Head Weight: 14.8 lb (6.7 kg).
- Light Head Diameter: 18” (45.7 cm).
- Light Intensity Output: 100,000 lux (9,290 footcandles).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED) (54 W).
- Rated LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours.
- Number of LED: 36.
- Light Color Temperature: 4,300° Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Light Field Diameter: 8.3” (21 cm).
- Focal Length: 39.4” (1 m).
- Depth of Illumination: 24” (61 cm).
- Dimming Levels: 5.
- Level 5 (100%): 100,000 lux (9,290 footcandles).
- Level 4 (87%): 87,500 lux (8,129 footcandles).
- Level 3 (75%): 75,000 lux (6,968 footcandles).
- Level 2 (62%): 62,500 lux (5,806 footcandles).
- Level 1 (50%): 50,000 lux (4,645 footcandles).
- Arm Rotation: 540°.
- Light Head Rotation:300°.
- Power Supply Circuit: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 W.
- Shipping Weight: 47 lb (21.3 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 36” (L) x 23” (W) x 18” (H) (91.4 cm x 58.4 cm x 46 cm).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.