Shop with confidence at MFI
The Medical Illumination MI-150 LED Exam Light (#61123) includes a stationary floorstand mount.
Warranty: 3 Years.
This LED light is powerful, precise, and color-accurate, making it ideal for nearly any medical field for examinations or minor procedures. The light is mounted on a gooseneck arm for maximum flexibility, and is fixed to a stationary floorstand for stability. Though the floorstand is stationary, the entire unit is lightweight and can be transported between rooms easily. The back of the lamp features a standard On/Off switch.
This item can also be found under Symmetry Surgical / Bovie product number #XLDEM-150.
Medical Illumination MI-150 LED Exam Light Features
- Light is mounted on gooseneck arm for flexible positioning.
- Stationary floorstand provides stability and height.
- Ideal for examinations or minor treatment procedures.
- LED light provides energy-saving crisp light.
Medical Illumination MI-150 LED Exam Light Specifications
- 15,000 lux at 24" (60 cm).
- 25,000 lux at 18" (45.7 cm).
- Color Temperature: 4,300° K.
- CRI: 97.
- LED Type/Life: CoB / 50,000 hours.
- Operating Voltage: 100 VAC - 240 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz.
- Light Head Input Voltage: 24 VDC.
- Unit Height: 64" (1,676 mm).
- Warranty: 3 Years (Limited).
Medical Illumination MI-150 LED Exam Light Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.