The Bovie MI-750 LED Procedure Light - Single Ceiling Mount (XLDP-SC / 061424) takes this multipurpose LED light and elevates it. This mount comes with a wide range of movement, with an arm rotation of 540°. This model is also available with a backup battery pack accessory, with an additional 7 hours of power.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The Bovie MI-750 LED Procedure Light - Single Ceiling Mount (XLDP-SC / 061424) houses 18 LED units in the light head, with a center handle grip for placement. This same handle also has a convenient button on the end that switches between the 3 brightness settings. The MI-750 LED ranges in brightness from 75,000 lux to 37,500 lux, making it ideal for a variety of minor surgical and examination procedures.
The MI-750 LED is versatile, providing near heat-free light coverage for patients and users alike. In addition, the ceiling mount makes it easy to position and direct the light, while maintaining reliable light coverage.
Bovie MI-750 LED Procedure Light - Single Ceiling Mount Features
- Over 50,000 hours of light, on average.
- Center handle can be removed for sterilization procedures.
- LEDs are proven to be more energy-efficient than halogen bulbs.
- Backup battery accessory can provide 7 hours of power without a plug-in.
- 540° movement on the articulated arm.
Bovie MI-750 LED Procedure Light - Single Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Light Head Weight: 9 lbs (4.1 kg).
- Light Head Diameter: 14.5” (37 cm).
- Light Intensity Output: 75,000 lux (6,968 footcandles).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED) (27 W).
- Rated LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours.
- Number of LED: 18.
- Light Color Temperature: 4,300° Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Light Field Diameter: 7.7” (20 cm).
- Focal Length: 39.4” (1 m).
- Depth of Illumination: 26.5” (67 cm).
- Dimming Levels: 3.
- Level 3 (100%): 75,000 lux (6,968 footcandles).
- Level 2 (75%): 56,200 lux (5,221 footcandles).
- Level 1 (50%): 37,500 lux (3,484 footcandles).
- Arm Rotation: 540°.
- Light Head Rotation:300°.
- Power Supply Circuit: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power Handling Capacity: 65 W.
- Shipping Weight: 59 lbs (26.8 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 36” (L) x 23” (W) x 18” (H) (91.4 cm x 58.4 cm x 45.7 cm).
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.