Shop with confidence at MFI
The Bovie MI-550 LED Examination Light - Single Ceiling Mount (XLDE-SC / 061324) provides 55,000 lux of illumination for thousands of hours for long-term use. The ceiling mount keeps the light elevated and away from delicate equipment, while still staying within easy reach of the care provider.
Warranty: 3 Years.
The MI-550 LED Examination Light - Single Ceiling Mount (XLDE-SC / 061324) keeps the diagnostic light elevated for tall or tight quarters. The lamp head itself is equipped with 8 LED units, in a housing that spans 9.2 inches in diameter. The side handle is removable for sterilization and contains a convenient dimming switch within easy reach.
With the single ceiling mount, this lamp is ideal for nearly any examination and diagnostic area. The LED source provides lower maintenance costs and long-lasting light up to 50,000 hours on average.The lamp is mounted in two articulating arms with a wide range of movement for any space.
Bovie MI-550 LED Examination Light - Single Ceiling Mount Features
- Convenient handle placed on the side to reduce shadows.
- Two brightness levels for a variety of applications.
- Accurate color rendering with a CRI of 97.
- Handle can be removed for sterilization.
- Lamp head can rotate 300°.
- Heat-free light source for patient’s comfort.
Bovie MI-550 LED Examination Light - Single Ceiling Mount Specifications
- Light Head Weight: 6.9 lb (3.1 kg).
- Light Head Diameter: 9.2” (23 cm).
- Light Intensity Output: 55,000 lux (5,110 footcandles).
- Light Source: Light Emitting Diode (LED) (16 W).
- Rated LED Lifespan: 50,000 hours.
- Number of LED’s: 8.
- Light Color Temperature: 4,300° Kelvin.
- Color Rendering Index: 97.
- Light Field Diameter: 6” (15 cm).
- Focal Length: 24” (61 cm).
- Dimming Levels: 2.
- Level 2: 55,000 lux (5,110 footcandles).
- Level 1: 27,500 lux (2,555 footcandles).
- Arm Rotation: 540°.
- Light Head Rotation:300°.
- Power Supply Circuit: 100 - 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz.
- Power Handling Capacity:65 W.
- Shipping Weight: 59 lb (26.8 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 36” (L) x 23” (W) x 18” (H) (91 cm x 58 cm x 46 cm).
This is the perfect light for my family practice office. It looks very nice and functions perfectly. This is what I had been looking for.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.