Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Masimo LNCS DCI-P Pediatric Digit Reusable Sensor (#1864) is comfortable, durable, and reliable. The integrated cable means that the sensor is simple to set up.
Warranty: 6 Months From First Use, Within 8 Months of Shipment.
Masimo LNCS DCI-P Pediatric Digit Reusable Sensor Features
- LNCS (Low Noise Cabled Sensor).
- 3' Cable.
- For pediatric patients (10 - 50 kg).
- Designed as the reusable partner product for LNCS Adhesive Sensors.
- Designed for accurate monitoring during electrosurgical interference.
- Reports true alarms while minimizing false alarms.
- Easy to move and reapply.
- Long-lasting sensor.
- Recessed detector and flexible side flaps reduce ambient light interference.
- New integrated cable connector design offers increased moisture resistance over sensors with the connector at the monitoring site.
- Provides accurate readings even during low perfusion and patient movement.
- Compatible with all Masimo SET Oximeters via LNC Patient Cable.
- Compatible with all SET/Nellcor DB9 9-Pin connectors.