Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Masimo LNCS DBI Reusable SpO2 Sensor is an adult, soft sensor designed for continuous non-invasive monitoring and spot-checking of SpO2 (functional oxygen saturation of arterial hemoglobin) and pulse rate, for use with adult patients during no motion conditions, and for patients who are well or poorly perfused in hospitals, hospital-type facilities, mobile, and home environments.
Warranty: 6 Months - Free of Defects in Materials and Workmanship.
The DBI Direct Connect Sensor is designed for use only with instruments containing or licensed to use Masimo SET technology or Masimo Rainbow SET technology.
Masimo LNCS DBI Reusable SpO2 Sensor Features
- Fast and easy to apply.
- Comfortable fit.
- Designed as a reusable partner product for LNCS adhesive sensors.
- Covered cable connector design improves moisture resistance.
- Durable design resists tearing, cracking, and crushing.
- Designed for accurate monitoring during electrosurgical interference and intense ambient light.
- Accurately performs under conditions of motion and low perfusion.
- Reports true alarms while minimizing false alarms.
- Connects to all Masimo SET oximeters via LNC patient cable.
Masimo LNCS DBI Reusable SpO2 Sensor Specifications
- Adult use (> 30 kg).
- Application Site: Middle or ring finger (of the non-dominant hand - preferred).
- Saturation Accuracy, No Motion: +/- 2%.
- Pulse Rate Accuracy, No Motion: +/- 3 bpm.
Low Perfusion Accuracy:
- Saturation: +/- 2%.
- Pulse Rate: +/- 3 bpm.
Masimo LNCS DBI Reusable SpO2 Sensor Cable Lengths
- #2651 (DBI-dc3): 3 Feet.
- #2652 (DBI-dc8): 8 Feet.