Shop with confidence at MFI
The Clinton IV Pole Steering Handle (#IV-43) is designed to help in the movement and control of IV poles. Features an easy-grip, black vinyl coating.
Warranty: 5 Years - Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
Note: Universal clamp required (sold separately).
Clinton IV Pole Steering Handle Features
- Aids in the movement and control of IV poles.
- Easy-grip, black vinyl coating.
- Requires a universal clamp (sold separately).
- Weight: 4 lb.
Clinton IV Pole Steering Handle Specifications
|IV-43 Steering Handle||Width||Depth|
Clinton IV Pole Steering Handle Accessories
The Clinton IV Pole Steering Handle is commonly purchased with:
- #IV-56-B: Clinton IV Pole Drainage Bag Hook.
- #IV-48: Clinton IV Pole Base Stability Weight.
- #IV-55: Clinton IV Pole Ram's Horn Accessory Hook
- #IV-57: Clinton IV Pole Ram's Horn Accessory Hook.
- #IV-56: Clinton IV Pole Drainage Bag Hook.
- #IV-51: Clinton IV Pole Heavy Duty Wire Basket.
- #IV-59: Clinton IV Pole End Tip.
- #IV-50: Clinton IV Pole Outlet Strip.
- #IV-44: Clinton IV Pole Oxygen Cylinder Holder.
- #IV-41: Clinton IV Pole Universal Clamp.
- #IV-46: Clinton IV Pole Pump Support Tray.
- #IV-42: Clinton IV Pole Infusion Pump Frame.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.