Shop with confidence at MFI
The Clinton IV Pole Infusion Pump Frame (#IV-42) is designed to hold up to four IV pumps and features a 1" chrome-plated, steel frame.
Warranty: 5 Years - Limited Defects in Materials, Workmanship, or Design.
Note: Requires two universal clamps (sold separately). Only suitable for Six-leg, non-space saver models.
Clinton IV Pole Infusion Pump Frame Features
- 1" chrome-plated, steel frame.
- Capable of holding up to four IV pumps.
- Requires two universal clamps (sold separately).
- Only suitable for six-leg, non-space saver models.
- Weight: 8 lb.
Clinton IV Pole Infusion Pump Frame Specifications
|IV-42 Infusion Pump Frame||Width||Height|
Clinton IV Pole Infusion Pump Frame Accessories
The Clinton IV Pole Infusion Pump Frame is commonly purchased with:
- #IV-56-B: Clinton IV Pole Drainage Bag Hook.
- #IV-48: Clinton IV Pole Base Stability Weight.
- #IV-55: Clinton IV Pole Ram's Horn Accessory Hook
- #IV-57: Clinton IV Pole Ram's Horn Accessory Hook.
- #IV-56: Clinton IV Pole Drainage Bag Hook.
- #IV-51: Clinton IV Pole Heavy Duty Wire Basket.
- #IV-59: Clinton IV Pole End Tip.
- #IV-50: Clinton IV Pole Outlet Strip.
- #IV-44: Clinton IV Pole Oxygen Cylinder Holder.
- #IV-43: Clinton IV Pole Steering Handle.
- #IV-41: Clinton IV Pole Universal Clamp.
- #IV-46: Clinton IV Pole Pump Support Tray.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.