Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Olympus LF-P Small Diameter Tracheal Intubation Fiberscope is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specfications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The LF-P offers an ultra-thin insertion tube that is ideally designed for use in patients with small airways. Built on Olympus' years of experience in medical optics, the LF-P delivers superior optical performance and breakthrough 120° up/down angulation capabilities.
Olympus LF-P Small Diameter Tracheal Intubation Fiberscope Benefits
- Ultrathin Design: With its slim 2.2 mm diameter, the LF-P is an ideal intubation fiberscope for the smallest airways.
- Superior Visualization: Advanced fiber-optic technology delivers bright, clear images for observation.
- Breakthrough Angulation: Angulation of 120° up or down ensures reliable tube insertion and placement verification.
Olympus LF-P Small Diameter Tracheal Intubation Fiberscope Specifications
- Working Length: 600 mm.
- Field of View: 75°.
- Direction of View: Forward viewing.
- Depth of Field: 2 - 50 mm.
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 1.8 mm.
- Max Angulation Up: 120°.
- Max Angulation Down: 120°.