Shop with confidence at MFI
The ICE20 Compression Wrap - Elbow/Small Knee (#ICE-Elbow-Sm Knee) includes one 9" Refillable Ice Therapy Bag (#ICE-Bag 9) and a durable mesh carry bag.
Warranty: 1 Year - Manufacturer Defects.
The Elbow/Small Knee Wrap can be used on the left or right elbow, forearm, wrist, biceps and triceps, calf, shin, ankle and foot, and small knees and thighs. It uses ice compression therapy to provide relief to sore muscles and joints, reduce post surgical inflammation and swelling, and to reduce the need for medication usage. It provides mobility and stability during treatment.
ICE20 Compression Wrap - Elbow/Small Knee Features
- Stays in place.
- Designed for comfort and mobility.
- Stays colder longer than gel packs, for more effective therapy.
- High quality neoprene with adjustable Velcro straps gives you comfortable, form-fitting therapy.
- Refillable and removable no-leak ice bag has an easy-open cap.
- ICE20: 20 Minutes On, 20 Minutes Off.
ICE20 Compression Wrap - Elbow/Small Knee Specifications
- Weight: 0.84 lb (0.38 kg).
- Box Dimensions: 9" x 6" x 4" (22.9 cm x 15.2 cm x 10.2 cm).
- Shipping Weight: 0.99 lb (0.45 kg).
- Shipping Dimensions: 11" x 6" x 4" (27.9 cm x 15.2 cm x 10.2 cm).
- Country/Region of Manufacture: China.
ICE20 Compression Wrap - Elbow/Small Knee Media
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.