Shop with confidence at MFI
The HK Surgical Finesse Cannula (microcannula) (#HK-F) is designed to minimize the risk of injury to the deep surface of the dermis when liposuction is performed near the skin, making it especially useful during the last stages of liposuction when the dermis is particularly vulnerable to cannula trauma. This microcannula has two in-line oblong slots along one side and a spatula-like tip.
Warranty: 1 Year - Manufacturer Defects.
HK Surgical Finesse Cannula Sizes
- #HK10F15: 10 Gauge (2.7 mm) (15 cm / 6").
- #HK10F23: 10 Gauge (2.7 mm) (23 cm / 9").
- #HK12F10: 12 Gauge (2.2 mm) (10 cm / 4").
- #HK12F15: 12 Gauge (2.2 mm) (15 cm / 6").
- #HK12F23: 12 Gauge (2.2 mm) (23 cm / 9").
- #HK14F10: 14 Gauge (1.8 mm) (10 cm / 4").
- #HK14F15: 14 Gauge (1.8 mm) (15 cm / 6").
- #HK14F23: 14 Gauge (1.8 mm) (23 cm / 9").
- #HK16F5: 16 Gauge (1.2 mm) (5 cm / 2").
- #HK16F8: 16 Gauge (1.2 mm) (8 cm / 3").
Note: Custom lengths available for an additional $30 (custom cannulas are non-returnable).
HK Surgical Finesse Cannula Literature
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.