Shop with confidence at MFI
The Mortara ELI 250 EKG Machine is a full feature, 12-lead electrocardiograph with a range of connectivity options. It includes a new battery, acquisition cable with leads, a sample pack of paper, and power cord. It is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Mortara ELI 250 features a high resolution backlit LCD display that provides real-time preview of 12-lead ECG and post-acquisition review of acquired ECG. Mortara's resting ECG interpretation algorithm is internationally recognized, using both age and gender-specific criteria it provides a silent second opinion for 12-lead ECG interpretation.
Full alphanumeric keyboard also includes dedicated “one-touch” buttons for ECG acquisition, rhythm printing, and ECG transmission. Full-size paper (8.5" x 11" or A4 supported) output includes multiple standard or Cabrera print options including 3+1, 3+3, 6-channel, and 12-channel outputs.
Mortara ELI 250 EKG Machine Features
- Internal storage for up to 60 digital ECG records.
- High-resolution LCD display provides real-time preview of 12-lead ECG to ensure high quality data acquisition at investigator site.
- Alphanumeric elastomer keypad also includes dedicated “one-touch” buttons for ECG acquisition, rhythm printing and ECG transmission.
- Full-size paper (8.5 x 11" or A4 supported) output includes multiple print options including 3+1, 3+3, 6-channel, and 12-channel outputs.
- Software options support bi-directional data exchange via serial port, internal modem, LAN, or wireless LAN.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.