The Ohmeda Infant Radiant Warmer System, available in models 3300 and 4400, is in excellent condition and certified to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 1 Year - Parts and Labor.
The Ohmeda Infant Radiant Warmer System is a microprocessor-based servo-controlled infant radiant warmer that incorporates a tilting bassinet with folding side panels, an examination lamp, and an overhead infrared radiant heater with digital display and elapsed timer. GE Healthcare’s Infant Warming Systems (IWS) are designed to help you provide a warm welcome to the newborns in your care. Both while minimizing infant stimulation and supporting developmental care.
All models of the Ohmeda Infant Warmer System provide a controlled source of radiant heat for infants and pediatric patients. The control system uses a microprocessor and provides both manual and servo modes of operation. The model 3300 has an integral bed for infants and is intended for procedures and long term care in the Nursery and L&D. Model 4400 has a larger size bed than the model 3300 and is intended for surgical procedures and long term care in the Nursery and L&D rooms.
Microprocessor-controlled: GE's leading edge technology and microprocessor help you to enhance accuracy, allowing for precise control. Best overall? It's easy to use.
Radiant heater with cal rod heating element: Provides a stable thermal performance. A durable cal rod evenly distributes heat and is precisely matched to the size of the bed. A parabolic reflector focuses heat where needed - and prevents spillover to personnel, where it is not.
Adjustable Height: A convenient foot switch allows adjustment of the bed height to your working level when your hands are busy… without disrupting care.
Ohmeda Infant Radiant Warmer System Features
- Radiant heater with cal rod heating element.
- Adjustable Height.
- Elevating pedestal to raise and lower the bed-to-floor height (Model 4400).
- Selectable pre-heat setting.
- 20 segment "% POWER" LED bar.
- Hydraulic tilt system provides tilt up to ± 10°.
- Four side panels.
- Dovetail rail system for accessory mounting.
- Rounded casters for easy transport across carpeting.
- Audible alarms.
Ohmeda Infant Radiant Warmer System Specifications
- Overall Dimensions:
- #3300: 73" (H) x 41" (D) x 26" (W) (185 cm x 104 cm x 66 cm).
- #4400: 72"-80" (H) x 45" (D) x 30.5" (W) (183-203 cm x 114 cm x 77 cm).
- Minimum Weight:
- #3300: 210 lb (96 kg) (drawers not included).
- #4400: 200 lb (91 kg) (drawers not included).
- Casters: 5" diameter (two locking, two non-locking).
- Drawers (x3): 15" x 15.5" x 4" (39 cm x 39 cm x 10 cm).
- Bed Tilt Positions: ± 10°.
Ohmeda Infant Radiant Warmer System Models
|Bed Elevation||Intended Use|
|#3300||Standard||73" x 41" x 26"||Non-Elevating||Procedures and long term care.|
|#4400||Large||(72"-80") x 45" x 30.5"||Elevating||Surgical procedures and long term care.|