Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Zoll ResQPOD Impedance Threshold Device is a disposable device used to enhance circulation during basic or advanced life support CPR. It is a component of the ResQCPR System (#12-0825-000).
Warranty: Until Use or Expiration (Four Year Shelf Life).
The ResQPOD ITD is a simple, non-invasive device which regulates pressures in the chest and improves blood flow to the heart and brain. The ResQPOD ITD lowers intrathoracic pressure during the recoil phase of CPR by selectively restricting unnecessary airflow into the chest.
Attached to the airway during CPR, the ITD enhances negative pressure to increase perfusion.
Zoll ResQPOD Impedance Threshold Device Features
- Can be used during BLS and ALS care.
- Compatible with all airway adjuncts and ventilation sources.
- Timing lights guide ventilations at 10 per minute.
- Compatible with automated CPR devices.
Zoll ResQPOD Impedance Threshold Device Specifications
Valve Cracking "Opening" Pressure:
- #12-0242-000: -10 cmH2O.
- #12-0822-000: -16 cmH2O.
- Shelf Life: Four years from the date of manufacture.
- Dead Space: 40.7 ml.