Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Olympus LF-2 Intubation Fiberscope is certified to proper operating specifications, includes an excellent field of view, and has zero broken fibers.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The LF-2 Fiberscope provides exceptional flexibility and maneuverability for a tracheal intubation fiberscope while still maintaining the same thin diameter its predecessor, the Olympus LF-1, was known for. The Olympus LF-2 insertion tube has a combination of flexibility and stiffness for easier insertion and navigation into the trachea and easier placement of endotracheal/endobronchial tubes. A large 1.5 mm channel permits improved aspiration of secretions.
Incorporating Olympus' advanced optics along with a 90° field of view, the LF-2 provides excellent image quality and visualization to make it easier for you to quickly and successfully perform flexible tracheal intubation.
Olympus LF-2 Intubation Fiberscope Specifications
- Field of View: 90°.
- Direction of View: 0° (forward viewing).
- Depth of Field: 3 - 50 mm.
- Illumination Method: Light guide system.
- Distal End Outer Diameter: 3.8 mm.
- Range of Tip Bending: Up 120°, Down 120°.
- Insertion Tube Outer Diameter: 4 mm.
- Working Length: 600 mm.
- Total Length: 830 mm.
- Suction Channel Inner Diameter: 1.5 mm.