Shop with Confidence at MFI
The Olympus CF-H180AL EVIS EXERA II Colonovideoscope (H: high definition) is in excellent condition and refurbished to proper operating specifications.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
The EVIS EXERA II CF-H180AL Colonovideoscope is HDTV-compatible, delivering the highest-possible resolution and image quality. It comes equipped with an impressive suite of advanced functions, including Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) to enhance visualization of mucosal tissue and capillary structures.
A close focus function produces the same effect as electronic magnification simply by bringing the scope tip close to the observation area. A generous 3.7 mm diameter channel (12.8 mm diameter insertion tube) accommodates a wide range of endoscopic devices while maintaining suction capability.
Olympus CF-H180AL EVIS EXERA II Colonovideoscope Benefits
- Enhanced Visualization: Narrow Band Imaging (NBI) combined with HDTV and close focus enhances observation of the mucosa. The extra-wide 170° field of view enables comprehensive observation of the colon and may facilitate a reduction in miss rates, shorter examination times, and enhanced procedural efficiency.
- Easy Mucosal Cleaning for Better Observation: An auxiliary water function can be combined with a dedicated flushing pump to enable removal of mucus and clots in the colon at the touch of a switch on the scope or on the footswitch unit.
- Improved Handling: The CF-H180AL features innoflex variable stiffness technology, enabling adjustment of the insertion tube flexibility to match the conditions and contours of the colon.
Olympus CF-H180AL EVIS EXERA II Colonovideoscope Specifications
- Channel Width: 3.7 mm.
- Working Length: L: 1680 mm, I: 1330 mm.
- Field of View: 170°.
- Depth of Field: 2 - 100 mm.
- Outer Diameter Insertion Tube: 12.8 mm.
- Max Angulation Up: 180°.
- Max Angulation Down: 180°.
- Max Angulation Right: 160°.
- Max Angulation Left: 160°.