Shop with confidence at MFI
The MD Syringe Snap Lock (#SL) is made for use with syringes in fat grafting procedures.
Since the Terumo syringe is a larger diameter, the snap lock is shorter.
MD Syringe Snap Lock Specifications
- Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
- Shipping Dimensions: 10" x 7" x 4".
MD Syringe Snap Lock Sizes
- #SL-Monoject-10cc: For Monoject - 10cc syringes.
- #SL-Monoject-20cc: For Monoject - 20cc syringes.
- #SL-Monoject-30cc: For Monoject - 30cc syringes.
- #SL-Monoject-35cc: For Monoject - 35cc syringes.
- #SL-Monoject-60cc: For Monoject - 60cc syringes.
- #SL-BD-10cc: For BD - 10cc syringes.
- #SL-BD-20cc: For BD - 20cc syringes.
- #SL-BD-30cc: For BD - 30cc syringes.
- #SL-BD-35cc: For BD - 35cc syringes.
- #SL-BD-60cc: For BD - 60cc syringes.
- #SL-Terumo-10cc: For Terumo - 10cc syringes.
- #SL-Terumo-20cc: For Terumo - 20cc syringes.
- #SL-Terumo-30cc: For Terumo - 30cc syringes.
- #SL-Terumo-35cc: For Terumo - 35cc syringes.
- #SL-Terumo-60cc: For Terumo - 60cc syringes.
MFI Medical Equipment is an award-winning, customer service oriented company dedicated to offering high-quality products at the best prices available. MFI continues to be a preferred trusted vendor to a range of hospitals, physicians, government entities, universities, individual patients, and all manner of customers. Our team is constantly expanding to bring our customers better service and more products to fit a range of needs. In addition to medical retail sales, MFI offers services including equipment calibration, repair, recycling, and more.