Condition: Certified Refurbished
Warranty: 90 Days
- Articulating top armrests and chair back move in unison
- Large, hinged footrest supports patient's full weight for safe ingress and egress
- Removable cushions for easy cleaning or replacement
- Membrane Switches: Programmable, backlit, and ultra-durable
- Phone: (800) 787-5426
The Reliance 980 ENT Procedure Chair is a premium, full-power articulating round-base examination chair and minor procedure table in one. It is designed for use by ENT professionals.
Warranty: 90 Days - Parts and Labor.
Note: Please contact MFI Medical with your upholstery color preference.
Reliance 980 ENT Procedure Chair Features
- High Foot Control (HFC): Higher base model (4" taller than LFC model).
- Large, hinged footrest supports patient's full weight for safe ingress and egress.
- Membrane Switches: Programmable, backlit, and ultra-durable, the membrane switches last 10-times longer than their mechanical counterparts. They're also safer because they run at low voltages.
- Cushions are removable for easy cleaning or replacement.
Convenient Movement and Functionality:
- Programmable Memory-Positioning Switch: Pre-select the chair's most used position to cut wasted movement.
- Auto Return Button: Returns the chair to the upright position from side switches and footswitches (optional).
- Dual controls for base and top functions, either by footswitch (optional) or membrane switches on both sides of chair back eliminate the need to reach over the patient to access switches.
- Finger switches or corded footswitch (optional) to raise, lower, or recline the chair.
- Membrane switches and rotation locks allow chair operations (such as swiveling the chair 330°) from a sitting or standing position with dual side controls.
- Single lock adjustable concave headrest.
- Articulating top armrests and chair back move in unison.
- Padded underneath for comfort.
- Safety switch prevents small children from operating the chair by disabling side and footswitches.
- Hydraulic base tested to 600 lb.
- Armrests lock in place and release for easy patient access and security.
- Release mechanism allows patients to sit or leave from either side of the chair.
Reliance 980 ENT Procedure Chair Specifications
- Diameter: 24.25".
- Depth (without headrest): 60".
- Seat: 18.75" (W) x 18.25" (D).
- Distance between Armrests: 19".
- Lowered: 23.625".
- Raised: 34.25".
- Lowered: 21.2".
- Raised: 29.625".
- Shipping Weight: 325 lb.
- Electrical: 120 volts, 50/60 Hz, 6.3 amps total.
Reliance 980 ENT Procedure Chair Configurations
- #MFI-RLA-980-LFC-PREV: Previous Model (1981 - 1994); Low Base Height with Rocker Switch Control Panel.
- #MFI-RLA-980-LFC: Current Model (1994 - Present); Low Base Height with Membrane Control Panel.
- #MFI-RLA-980-HFC: Current Model (1994 - Present); High Base Height with Membrane Control Panel.